Monday, April 21, 2008

Vacation Snapshots
Aaron


Jason & Steven and Nanny's dog ~ French Fry


Luke

Timmy

It was great to see our son, daughter-in-law and grandsons from Kansas once again. All the boys had grown so much. Steven looks so mature with his new glasses. They enjoyed hiking through my mother's woods so much. None of the children (not even the baby) were hesitant with us and as long as we had food in hand anybody could be Aaron's best friend. The weather couldn't have been better. My mother and I cooked all the comfort foods of home for them. Our son Phillip and my husband went to a facility where they could play golf with a simulator. The week went all too fast.

1 comment:

Norma Gwen Watson said...

Glad you had such a wonderful vacation. I know you miss everyone! We are doing quite well here.