Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!
Let's see...rules first. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.
What I was doing 10 years ago: :) Working, being a mother, enjoying life to the fullest...
Five things on my to-do list today:1. Cook 2. Babysit, Go to the Library 3. Laundry 4. Pay Bills 5. Update my blog
Snacks that I enjoy: Regular Potato Chips, Pizza Rolls, Honey buns
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:1. Buy a new church and parsonage2. Make sure I was completely debt free 3. Pay off all of my family's bills 4. Buy an expensive car and house 5. Give to Missions.
Three of my bad habits:1. Interrupting People2. Talking too much and too loud 3. Eating too much.
Five Places I have Lived:1. Milan, Michigan2. Petersburg, Michigan 3. Zanesville, Ohio 4. Philo, Ohio 5. Pt. Pleasant, WV
Five jobs that I have had:1. Factory Worker2. Babysitter 3. Substitute teacher's aide for special needs children 4. Teacher's Aide at a Christian School 5. Took in Ironing
Five people I want to know more about (A nice way to say TAG!)....1. Ruthann A. 2. Genene B. 3. Norma Watson 4. Leah P. 5. Chris B.

No comments: