Friday, April 11, 2008

Lord Willing
We will be travelling to my mother's home tonight. My husband has gotten a week's vacation from his job. Our son, daughter-in-law, and their family has also taken the week off so if God provides all of us protection we will be with our family from Kansas soon.
Regarding the refund for the tickets from Skybus my bank wasn't very encouraging that we would receive a refund for the 2 tickets purchased with my debit card, using the excuse that the tickets were purchased more than 3 months in advance. The other 6 tickets I purchased for Merrie Beth and the 5 children were reserved with my credit card and the card company informed me that the request that they sent online to Skybus went through. Now we trust these refunds come through in God's timing. God IS Good! Be in touch when vacation is over.

No comments: