Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Happy Tuesday Everybody

We went to my mother's over the weekend. My cousin's daughter was married Saturday. The pastor did a wonderful job challenging the newlyweds to follow God's design for marriage. Yesterday was spent catching up on laundry and unpacking. Today this grandma is enjoying 2 of her 7 grandchildren. So that includes walking Zachary to kindergarten. Then going back to pick him up at 11:00. We fixed lunch. Then I supervised Abigail as she home schooled. With the little white snow flurries that have popped up the last few days (not to mention the picture our son texted us of their new Christmas tree) I have developed a mild case of Christmas Spirit. So Zachary and I have been rearranging furniture. I think 3 computers doesn't help anything in a small living room. I have my PC, Phil has his laptop, and Naomi and the children have a computer just for their games. See all very necessary. LOL I really must get busy wrapping presents since we will be having Thanksgiving with our son's family in Illinois which is half way between Kansas and Michigan. So it won't be a homemade turkey dinner but we will be with family.Now we just have to pray some restaurant will be serving something like a Thanksgiving dinner.We won't be able to get together for Christmas so we will have Christmas with them at Thanksgiving time. Plus Luke's birthday is on Thanksgiving Day and his mommy's is the Day after. So I really must get back to work. Oh dear.....I have baking to do too!!! So much to do so little time when will I have time to put up the tree?

4 comments:

Quakenbush's said...

Tell Philip and MerriBeth I said 'Hello'. Have a wonderful time with your family!
~Tasha

Merrie Beth said...

I decided to cancel my birthday this year. I'll just be 29 for another year. Can't wait to see you all!!
Love,
Merrie Beth

urhis said...

We will can't wait. We just hope the reality is as wonderful as the anticipation. I trust your celebration will be special also Greg & Tasha.

No, we will not be canceling any birthdays this year. A special lady deserves her special day!

Love you all!

Cheryl Watters said...

We'll be anxious to see pictures of this wonderful ocassion. I hope your trip / Thanksgiving / Christmas celebration was wonderful. MIss you lots!