Wednesday, November 05, 2008


The electoral outcome was a sad day in America's history. To be honest it has been easier to read other peoples blogs today and share their feelings than to write my own feelings about the out come of the elections. I know the Bible says God will put into authority whom He chooses, but when I look at the values of the man chosen as president it breaks my heart when I think how his decisions will effect the future of America and our Churches. As never before we need to pray for our country. But as I write that I am also aware that these same feelings were within the persecuted Church throughout history. It is a fact that the persecuted Church was a growing Church. May we be strengthened by God's Grace for the days ahead.
IN GOD WE TRUST
(may it ever be so)

No comments: