Friday, May 23, 2008

Books & Breakfast
Today Abigail had Book & Breakfast Day. Parents or grandparents were invited to come to school for donuts/bagels and juice, milk, or water. Then Abigail and I went to her room where she had several little articles that she had written which she read to me. Abigail offered to read me part of her journal which she writes in several times a week about any topic she chooses. That was very interesting to listen to the thoughts of a second grader. She even wrote that her grandmother had a birthday and was 52 years old! Thanks for telling my secret Abigail! LOL It was a very enjoyable time of sharing with a very special girl! Thanks for inviting me Abigail. And special thanks to Becky Arnold who came to sit with Naomi so that I had this opportunity to make memories with my granddaughter.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you had fun...Wish I could have been there!