Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been Tagged!
I was tagged to do a "Meme" by Cheryl Watters. The rules are as follows:Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!Find Page 123.Read the first 5 sentences.Post the next 3 sentences.Then tag 5 people.
The book nearest to me is "Portraits of Praise." A devotional for women. On page 123 is a devotional by Kandi Boardman....Reflecting the Son's Love.
However, cut and polished, kept free of dust and hung up to the light, it received the sun's rays and reflected them in beautiful, rainbow colors throughout the room. Lord, I am not worth much all by myself. I ask You to keep me free from the dust of this world.
I'll tag:
1. Sarah Watters
2.Hannah Avery
3.Ruth Anne Arnold
4.Becky Arnold
5. Sue Arnold

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

THANKS! That was so nice of you to tag me LOL!