Wednesday, July 11, 2007



Holidays are not all fun and games at the Avery household. Now that most of the children have left the nest Phillip, Naomi, & I create our own style of celebrating. July 3rd we went with Hannah and Sarah, Tony, & their family to see fireworks on the grounds of a local church. (for a detailed account of Zachary's mishap see Sarah's blog) Then July 4th Naomi, Phillip, and I went to Dundee to see their parade. I forgot the camera so no shots of that. Afterward we came home and had hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, chips, and cottage cheese. Then Phillip got to work. He painted our dining room and I washed windows. It REALLY brightened the room up. Thanks, Phillip for a job well done. He did such an expert job the following Saturday I "let" him paint the bathroom ceiling. LOL The porch is next on the honey-do list.

No comments: