Thursday, April 12, 2007

Welcome to the "Avery Palaces." This site is under construction but thank you for stopping in. Feel free to post a message. Blessingssssss, Phil & Cathy

I was performing a complete physical, including the visual acuity test. I placed the patient twenty feet from the chart and began, "Cover your right eye with your hand." He read the 20/20 line perfectly. "Now your left." Again, a flawless read. "Now both," I requested. There was silence. He couldn't even read the large E on the top line. I turned and discovered that he had done exactly what I had asked; he was standing there with both his eyes covered. I was laughing too hard to finish the exam. --Dr. Matthew Theodropolous, Worcester, MA> > >> >


During a patient's two week follow-up> > appointment with his cardiologist, he informed me, his doctor, that he was having trouble with one of his medications. "Which one?" I asked "The patch. The nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put it!" I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I wouldn't see. Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body!> > >> > > Now the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one.> > >> > > --Dr. Rebecca St. Clair, Norfolk, VA

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Getting pretty high tech here aren't ya? Almost better that me LOL....looks good so far. I like that pic. TTYL.

Love ya,
Your Daughter